Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
We are closely following statements by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization about cases of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are following the guidelines of these agencies and local health authorities.
The well-being of our guests and employees is of paramount importance.
Our commitment to cleanliness:
- Our reception is equipped with a safety screen, hydroalcoholic gel and safety distance signs.
- Each apartment has its own Air Conditioning, with no link via ventilation ducts to other apartments or common areas
- The keys are disinfected after the departure of the guests, and delivered in plastic at the entrance of the new guest
- All our potential guests will be able to check in online
- We supply plastic bags to wrap your bags for the duration of your stay
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and are implementing additional measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Every day, our hotels around the world are working to ensure compliance with the latest health and safety guidelines. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including VID-19, and range from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific measures we are implementing include:Employee health, safety and knowledge: Hotel employees, as well as their own health, safety and knowledge, are essential to having an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we support this:
- Hand hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help fight the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, we remind our teams that cleanliness begins with this simple act. It is important for your health and that of our guests.
- Permanent training: In addition to training on cleaning service and hygiene protocols, hotel employees are also receiving enhanced training on COVID-19 information.
- Real time information: Our teams are available every day, 24 hours, to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning products and protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses. This includes:
- Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean rooms after the departure of guests and before the arrival of the next guest, paying special attention to items of frequent contact.
- Public spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in public spaces, focusing on reception, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public toilets and even room keys.
- Private areas of the hotel: In spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”, hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning, focusing on areas of frequent contact such as entrances, dressing rooms, laundries and staff offices.
For more information, see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority